A globally renowned creative agency is expanding its production team, and is on the search for a talented, detail-orientated Packaging Artworker to ensure all deliverables will print according to the brief supplied and brand consistencies are adhered to.
If selected for the role, you will be responsible for the following:
• Check the digital artwork / proofs being produced will print and are completed to the brief supplied.
• To feedback errors to production team in a timely manner.
• To use internal MIS system in accordance with standardised work procedures to ensure an accurate permanent asset database is maintained.
• To understand the importance of using systems and to monitor and record QC errors on all jobs.
• To adhere to all internal processes in place for art working and repro
• To adhere to all reporting processes set up within the department
• Provide input into development of QC process based on client needs.
The ideal candidates should have experience and a thorough knowledge of artwork for the packaging industry. FMCG packaging experience and a working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator would also be a distinct advantage.
Stand out candidates will not only have the technical ability, but will also have excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills. We are looking for someone who is driven, and can demonstrate ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop a valuable and rewarding career by joining a talented and dedicated team in an amazing working environment, where you will receive ongoing support and training.
Apply for Packaging Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly