Account Executive | Printed Folded Cartons | Nottinghamshire
We are currently recruiting for a regional leader with a proven pedigree in the design and manufacture of award winning cartons for prestigious clients worldwide. This is a brilliant chance to enter the company at a time of exceptional growth and join their successful client services team.
Account Executive | Printed Folded Cartons | Nottinghamshire | £25k+
Manufacturers of quality printed carton packaging for some of the country's leading brands, this is a company that works with big names in the Food, Drink, Confectionery, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics industries.
With a love of challenging the norms to bring their clients the next big carton breakthrough, they proudly deliver eye-catching, cutting-edge packaging – handling everything in-house, from structural design and pre-press to printing, die-cutting and finishing.
As Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the timely and cost effective production of quality products and other printed materials for a range of existing customers
- Taking a detailed client brief and ensuring all artwork is print ready
- Liaising with colleagues in design and production
- Managing both client and adhoc supplier relationships
- Any other duties relating to the role
Key attributes required:
- A clear understanding of packaging production processes
- Strong customer service background
- Ability to successfully prioritise and manage workloads
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good team working skills and the ability to use initiative
- Experience of Shuttleworth MIS would be an advantage but full training will be given to the right person
This is a fantastic opportunity to work as an integral member of a successful team. Submit your details in the first instance to be considered for the shortlist.