Injection Moulding Machine Setter - Plastic Packaging
NEW VACANCY!! (PK5087)
INJECTION MOULDING MACHINE SETTER
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of plastic containers, serving a worldwide client base. They have all the relevant accreditations including ISO9002, HACCP Standard Production of Packaging Production for Food, IQNET and BRC.
They are seeking an experienced Injection Moulding Machine Setter to join their Manufacturing/Production team.
- Day to day Running, Setting and Operating Injection Mould machines.
- Perform production tool changes and process set up as and when required.
- Perform mould changes and colour changes in a proficient manner.
- Record production data and monitor production processes.
- Troubleshoot injection moulding processes as necessary to meet quality requirements.
- Troubleshoot Injection Mould Machine faults as and when occur.
- Provide supervisory support as and when required.
- Perform daily maintenance on machines/mould tools and report any unsafe conditions.
- High school or equivalent
- Injection Moulding: 2 year
- Previous Production experience
- Mechanical Engineering and Crane Experience
- Good Communication Skills
Hours: Night Shift or 12 Hour Days