Production Operative - Corrugated Packaging
PK5093 - PRODUCTION OPERATIVE ]
MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
£ Negotiable (Depending On Experience) + Overtime + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: 37.5 Hrs per week: 9am-5pm or 6am – 2pm + Overtime available
£10.25 Per Hour + Overtime
Our Client is a specialist in the design and manufacture of corrugated products and packaging & POS solutions.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Production Operative, in particular experience in setting and running hand fed platens & creasing and slotting machinery.
The main function would be setting and running hand fed platens, the company have several sorts with the same setting and running principals & the creasing and slotting machinery is predominantly TCY.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To set and run all machinery as efficiently as possible.
- Fort lift truck licence would be an advantage
- To ensure the maintenance of the equipment is of the highest standard and where ever possibly achieve preventative maintenance.
- Produce an acceptable level of output daily.
- Endeavour to keep waste levels to an absolute minimum and continually work towards reducing these levels.
- Maintain the highest possible standard of quality at all times.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of housekeeping around your work area and within your department at all times.
- Ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and other legal requirements are maintained at all times.
- To be positive, pro-active and above all conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.