Business Development Manager - Barrier Laminates
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – BARRIER LAMINATES
ANY UK LOCATION
Our client is a well-established, international food packaging solutions provider for major retailers, butchers, fishmongers, deli counters and food manufacturers. Offering a complete service from tray and bag sealing machinery through to all consumables and films for secure and hygienic solutions for packing fresh or MAP (modified atmosphere) products.
Currently looking to grow and develop a barrier laminates division in the UK and to recruit a Business Development Manager in a home based role who can hit the ground running with a thorough knowledge of materials, processes, uses and users of barrier laminate packaging.
- The ideal candidate will be ambitious, self-motivated and hardworking
- A proven track record in sales, able to generate sales to targeted levels with existing and new customers through a structured, disciplined and professional approach
- Able to communicate well at all levels
- Demonstrating their products as part of the sales process and conducting trials at customer sites
- Presenting prices and quotes in a professional manner
- Generating leads and prospects
- Computer literate
- Good negotiator
- Excellent team player but happy and able to work effectively on their own