Key Account Manager - Corrugated
PK5103 - KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – CORRUGATED
HOMEBASED COVERING M6 CORRIDOR: from Birmingham to Manchester
Highly Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Car / Car Allowance + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Our client is a specialist in the manufacture of high quality conventional corrugated packaging for predominately (80%) FMCG markets.
They are currently looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to cover the North. The role will involve managing an existing sales territory worth around £8Million, the role will also involve new business development and growth of the area.
The successful candidate will be selling to FMCG customers therefore experience of dealing with these companies would be an advantage. Corrugated packaging experience is required.
Territory: M6 Corridor from Birmingham to Manchester
Our client will consider candidates from any Packaging Background, full product training will be provided.
- Permanently advise customers about new products solutions and services
- Personalised attention and visits to customers to find out what their needs are and provide solutions
- Ongoing co-ordination with customer services to monitor orders, claims, planning of visits, and contacts with customers, collection arrangements etc
- Participate in the definition of new customer search strategies, carrying out the necessary prospecting
- Propose sales forecasts and monitor them
- Propose the account plans and stakeholder analysis for customers and monitor them
- Promote health and safety best practice
- Attend meetings, together with customer services, Sales Managers and other relevant members of the team
- Keep up to date with all of the technical characteristics of the products in order to be able to advise customers on their applications
- Participate in the planning of commercial activities with the Sales Manager
- Collect customer information both to maintain databases and also to be aware of competitors, prices, new products and formats etc
- Fulfil Management guidelines in relation to prices, minimum orders, production qualities etc
- Handling of orders (regular, new references or modifications)
- Maintain customer working platforms in line with business needs
- Maintain and exceed sales target
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop best practise profitability