Sales Executive - Automotive
SALES EXECUTIVE - AUTOMOTIVE (PK5120)
M5/ M6 CORRIDOR
£30K + Bonus + Company Car + Auto Enrol Pension
Our client offers a broad range of bespoke and off the shelf packaging solutions for protective packaging in plastics, metals and foam. Supplying into all industries from Aerospace through to the NHS.
They have a current requirement for a Midlands based Sales person to cover the M6/M5 corridor. The ideal candidate will have a proven B2B sales background and will have a good understanding of Tier 1/ Tier 2 or direct sales to the Automotive industry. An understanding of RTP or rigid plastics is also an advantage.
You will be responsible for maximising the sales revenue with the existing key client base as well as developing new customers across the area. You will be able to develop new business and initiate relationships from scratch, be an experienced and credible face to face presenter. You must demonstrate closing skills and have experience of developing existing accounts.
- Margin enhancement with existing customers
- Maintain and develop customer relationships in order to achieve set budgets and targets
- Manage nominated key accounts and achieved new profitable sales growth
- Development of strategic key account plan
- Bid preparation and tendering
- To monitor, report and assess account performance against account expectations
- Identify new business opportunities, competitor activity and work with market analysts
- To provide timely, accurate and up-to-date reports on account activities and opportunities