Structural Designer | Corrugated Packaging | East Midlands
- Full Time
High profile company in the East Midlands is looking for a Structural Designer to join their established in-house design team and assist in expanding their creative offering. Supported by multi-million pound investment in the latest machinery and equipment, this fantastic opportunity for a talented structural packaging designer to develop their skills and become an integral part of a FTSE 100 company.
Structural Designer | Corrugated Packaging | East Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
A world leader in the integrated manufacture of paper-based packaging products with operations in Europe and Latin America, from bespoke displays and printed retail packaging and high end packaging solutions, to design services and specialist printing, this company offers a one stop solution for all their clients’ display, retail and conventional packaging needs.
Servicing a broad spectrum of clients throughout the UK, including an impressive portfolio of high street stores and major multiples, as a multi-sited Group operation they continue to remain first choice to the country's leading packaging buyers.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Working within a team of experienced design professionals
- Designing corrugated packaging from concept; taking a brief through to completion
- Producing corrugated retail ready packaging for blue-chip retailers, brand owners, agencies, supermarkets, trade printers, brewery and restaurant chains, end users, major retailers and their suppliers
- Using Artios CAD and Adobe packages
- Articulating design concepts and decisions to senior management and high profile clients
- Working closely with clients to achieve desired results
- Ensuring all jobs are completed accurately, to a high spec and on time
Additional attributes required:
- Specific experience of corrugated retail ready packaging
- Structural design experience is essential
- Excellent cardboard engineering skills and ability to develop a project from brief
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates an ideas-driven approach with samples of recognisable brands
- Proven client interaction exposure and the ability to make recommendations to proposed ideas when required
- A high level of proficiency using Artios CAD and ability to produce 3D renders
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Structural Designer to work within their retail ready packaging display division and fulfil the needs of world-class brands.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Apply for Structural Designer | Corrugated Packaging | East Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly