Client Facing Packaging Designer - Packaging Materials
PK5121 - CLIENT FACING PACKAGING DESIGNER
£25K - £30K (Genuinely Flexible Depending on Experience) + Company Car + 23 Days Holiday + Pension
Our client is a market leading packaging materials and solutions provider, supplying clients with bubble wrap, void fill, stretch film, boxes, sacks, cartons, pallets, tapes, paper, board and bespoke packaging.
They are currently looking to recruit a Packaging Designer to join their team. As well as producing structural designs using Impact CAD, the chosen candidate will support the sales team, visiting clients to discuss their requirements.
Experience of structural or graphic packaging design would be advantageous.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- An acute attention to detail
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Build relationships
- Problem solving
- A positive desire to learn
- Good communication skills
- Practical in approach and outlook
- Computer literate
- Team player with a can do attitude