Account Manager | Flexible Packaging | Cambridgeshire
A company whose investment for 2018 is centering on their southern division, we are recruiting on their behalf for an Account Manager, expert in packaging. A rare role that offers real tangible progression and advancement, this appointment has great potential to add value at a really exciting time in the company’s development.
Account Manager | Flexible Packaging | Cambridgeshire | £35k + Bonus
Specialist supplier of fresh produce packaging, this company prides itself on its ability to deliver its customer’s needs to the finest detail. Aligning their business to the flexible packaging needs of food packers, major multiples and the independent sector they produce innovative solutions, provide world-class customer service and support and are at the leading edge of flexible packaging technical development in fresh produce.
On a daily basis the role will entail:
- Maintaining new and existing relationships with customers
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure continuity of supply
- Understanding customer needs and providing a consistently high quality service along with technical innovation
- Generating new business from prospects
- Developing sales through technical innovation
- Producing customer forecasts
- Managing supplier relationships and negotiating pricing
- Signing off artwork redesigns
- Processing quotes and samples
Key skills required are:
- Knowledge of the food packaging industry
- Knowledge of the packaging industry, ideally flexible plastics
- Strong customer relationship building skills
- Knowledge of Sage
- Full computer literacy
- Excellent time management
- Detail orientated
A company that is thriving and has a positive and diverse 5-year expansion strategy, training and development is an important part of this organisation's philosophy. You will be well rewarded with the opportunity to develop within the business and can expect to benefit from enormous career potential.