Cut & Crease Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | East Midlands
Specialising in the printing and finishing of high quality folded cartons, this ambitious and successful company has experienced year on year growth. Due to this continued success they are now looking to add an experienced Cut & Crease Operative to their growing team
Cut & Crease Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | East Midlands | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Specialising in high end packaging products for large blue chip clients and with over 35 years’ experience in the industry this company has gone from strength to strength. They now boast some of the most technologically advanced carton printing and finishing equipment on the market and continuously invest in staff training. As a result they have become the first choice for many of the UK’s biggest companies.
As a Cut & Crease Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Setting, maintaining and running a variety of Bobst machinery
- Adhering to BRC standards
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Ensuring all jobs are completed accurately and delivered on time
Key attributes required:
- A strong and proven history setting, maintaining and operating cut & crease machinery in a carton production environment
- A strong ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- The ability to hit the ground running, experience will be key
- The ability to work well in a team environment
An exclusive opportunity to work for an established and growing company offering career progression and development for the right candidate.