Sales Manager | Plain & Printed Film | UK
1 day left
- Full Time
Autonomous division of one of Europe's leading packaging groups seeks to expand its commercial team to align with business growth. With significant scope to develop the role, this is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Manager who is hungry to take on new challenges and fulfil a high level position within flexible packaging.
Sales Manager | Plain & Printed Film | UK | £50k-£60k
One of the world’s largest manufacturers of high quality film products and a true market leader in innovation, this is a company able to offer high value added packaging products and services that meet even the most specialist requirements. Their well-invested plant, together with a steadfast commitment to product design and development and an experienced and dedicated workforce has placed them as one of the leading manufacturers, suppliers and exporters of flexible film products to UK and pan European customers.
Responsible for the sales of flexible packaging materials, as Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Driving sales growth and developing new accounts in the flexible packaging sector
- Selling the group’s full range of flexible packaging solutions to include: fresh produce film, bakery packaging, frozen food film, MAP, collation shrink film and lamination film
- Targeting the Food (Chilled/Frozen/Ambient/Fresh Produce & Meat/Fish), Beverages, Dairy and Hygiene sectors
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Frequent customer visits at existing and potential customers
- Preparation of sales budgets and forecasts
Key attributes required:
- Extensive experience in business-to-business sales of flexible packaging materials
- Proven track record in generating new business
- Ability to manage and grow key accounts
- Experience selling to the above sectors preferred
- Strong man-management skills
- Good working knowledge of Office software, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
This company has a reputation for quality and success. They will expect you to have the same. You will need to be someone who wants to develop your career and challenge your abilities, with the drive to work for an industry leader. In return they will ensure your skills are developed and your reputation enhanced in the sector.
Apply for Sales Manager | Plain & Printed Film | UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly