Foil Blocker | Finishing | West Yorkshire
Expert company combining innovative products and state of the art technology is looking for an experienced Foiling Operative. An exciting role within the Production department of one of the region’s leading decorative print finishers.
Foil Blocker | Finishing | West Yorkshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
An industry innovator with sites across the country, our client provides award winning, high quality print finishing services on a national scale. Offering a wide range of solutions for decoration, protection and enhancement, they have a wealth of experience dealing with brands, retailers and publishers, adding value to a full range of printed products.
As a Foil Blocker you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running top-of-the-range flatbed and cylinder foiling machinery
- Producing high quality specialist finishes for print and/or packaging
- Maintenance of machinery
- Quality control
Key attributes required:
- Current experience operating flatbed or cylinder foiling equipment is essential
- Strong finishing background preferred
- Good eye for detail
- Organised and methodical approach to working in a production environment
- Ability to work to exacting standards and deadlines
A highly reputable, specialist organisation, if you’re looking for a new challenge in one of the more interesting sectors of the print finishing industry, get in touch.