Trainee Or Experienced Sales Executive – Packaging
TRAINEE OR EXPERIENCED SALES EXECUTIVE – PACKAGING (PK5130)
£Open (Flexible Depending on Experience) + 2% Uncapped Commission + Car + Laptop + Pension
Our client specialises in luxury gift packaging, bespoke corrugated packaging and point of sale solutions. Our client specialises in luxury packaging (rigid boxes, gift boxes, luxury bags etc) and also digital, screen and litho printed corrugated packaging, point of sale displays all printed / manufactured in house. The company supply a very diverse client base from small companies making their first forays with packaging, to demanding global blue chip brands.
A fantastic opening has come up within the business for a Sales Executive to work alongside one of the Managers. The client is looking for someone who is driven and ambitious, they will consider any packaging background / any level of sales experience, full training will be provided.
My client is happy to consider a Trainee / Junior Sales Person or an established Sales Executive from any packaging or POS background.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Strong and honest work ethic and the drive and motivation to thrive in a demanding sales environment.
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually.
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Drive and ambition.
- You will have experience of presenting, developing and closing leads.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to cope with competing customer demands to prioritise tasks.
- Be able to manage customers and influence them positively through maintenance of strong, cross-functional relationships.
- Hunger to learn.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is growing and investing in a team that all support each other and where performance is recognised and rewarded.