Sales Manager Coding and Marking
An exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to join an established solution provider to the coding and marking sector, who thanks to a large investment are set to launch a new coding and marking solution to a wide range of industries.
SALARY: £57,500 – £62,500 base + OTE £75,000 uncapped
BENEFITS: Company Car + Mobile + BUPA + Contributory Pension, 26 Days Holiday
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Cambridge, Manchester, Nottingham, Leeds, Oxford
Due to a large investment, this well established supplier to the Coding and Marking industry are looking to recruit a proven Sales Manager who will help lead the growth of a new solution provider model directly into the FMCG, Food/Beverage, Cosmetics and Pharma markets.
With offices in the US, Europe and Far East, they are the global leader in laser based printing technology and a division of one of the world’s leading Auto-ID solutions businesses.
As they are looking to launch a new solution, they are now seeking a proven, dynamic Sales Manager who has the ability to work independently as well in a team, and who will ensure the efficient management of existing and new customers. This role comes with the very realistic prospect of building your own global sales team in due course
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO WILL:
* Be responsible for presenting this solution to existing and new clients throughout a range of industries.
* Sell capital equipment, services and consumables
* Ensure a professional line is presented at all times managing customer expectations as appropriate in line with the business priorities.
* Be skilled at identifying, quantifying and proposing a plan to gain additional business from existing customers and the ability to network through clients.
* Ensure that the customer’s SLA is delivered
We are interested in receiving applications from candidates with:
* Ideally a proven track record of success in the Coding and Marking Industry or end of line machinery into a variety of industries (e.g. FMCG, FOOD/Beverage, Pharma, Medical)
* A background selling packaging solutions: preferably labels or flexibles would also be considered
* An entrepreneurial spirit and a motivated self-starter to participate in the significant growth ambitions to bring new solutions to the market.
* Excellent relationship building and communication skills, particularly with Multi-National accounts.
* Strong influencing and communication skills and an ability to convey the solution value proposition to stakeholders at all levels, from production through to CEO.
* A real ‘can-do’ attitude
* Self-motivation, ambitious, entrepreneurial and excellent team player skills.
* Ability to build and manage a team in the future.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently and in any of the following markets:
* Regional Sales Executive, Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, National Account Manager, Major Account Manager, Sales Executive, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager. Business Development Manager. Sales Manager. Business Manager.
Marking and Coding, Chemicals, End of Line Machinery, Flexible packaging, Labels
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting Sales Manager – Coding and Marking reference IP1801-13 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683319 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
Apply for Sales Manager Coding and Marking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly