Sales Manager | Luxury Glass Packaging | Scotland/Ireland
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join a highly creative manufacturer of speciality glass packaging. Combining their highly skilled workforce with an innovation led approach has helped them to become one of the key players in the spirits market across Europe. This is an exciting role for someone looking to take the next step in the prestige spirit packaging market.
Sales Manager | Luxury Glass Packaging | Scotland/Ireland | £50k-£55k Depending on Experience
With a phenomenal reputation for design and quality production this specialist glass manufacturer has experienced year on year growth across Europe. Over the years this company has developed their wide portfolio including manufacturer, decoration/embossing, spirit, wine, perfume and cosmetics packaging. This company is focused on growth so they are always looking to expand and enter new markets.
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing allocated accounts within the premium spirits sector
- Sourcing and winning new business across Scotland & Ireland dealing with a varied client base from major blue-chip brands to independent distilleries
- Supporting the Marketing Director when developing new products
- Negotiating multi-year supply agreements
- Supporting the customer in all new product development phases
- Understanding the customers’ market positioning and sales environment
Key attributes required:
- Proven track record of sales in a packaging environment in relation to the wine and spirits sector
- Excellent relationship builder including the management of accounts and selling products in a premium market
- Capable to define own targets and action plans
- Self starter, able to work autonomously
- Ability to develop professional relationships within the wider industry
Fantastic opportunity to work with a true market leader within the luxury glass packaging arena with real opportunity for career development.