Graphics QA Operator
NEW VACANCY!! (PK5153)
GRAPHICS QA OPERATOR WEST YORKSHIRE
Salary: Dependant on Experience + 20 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays + Pension + Healthcare Scheme + Childcare Vouchers + Profit Share + Service Award + Life Insurance
Our client is a high quality specialist printer, with a broad range of clients in FMCG market sectors. They are now looking to recruit a Graphics QA Operator to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will be required to assess incoming files against the companies Print Specifications and PPM notes and QC/QA files leaving the Graphics Department ensuring they meet the required specification within the designated timeline.
You must have at least 5 years’ experience of working within a printing or packaging business with a full Knowledge of all print processes and repro requirements.
Extensive working Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat / illustrator / photoshop)
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Provide an administrative support to the Graphics and Technical departments
- Downloading files and perform a Fit for Use process and generate Artwork report
- Performing Fit for Use process to ensure files supplied are to agreed specification within the time constraints for the customer and the Technical department
- Print Process / Trappings to assist with Fit for Use / Booking in process
- Developing an understanding of digital print
- Learning automated work processes and assisting future development
- Working as a QC / QA check of graphic files prior to release, both internally and externally
- Help develop processes and procedures, SOP's and project development moving forward for the Graphics and Technical departments
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work and communicate within a team
- The candidate must have the following experience IT Literate, specifically in Microsoft Excel, working knowledge of Apple Mac's and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working Knowledge of Esko Automation engine would be an advantage
- Working Knowledge of Filemaker and / or Microsoft office would be an advantage
- Good organisational and good problem solving skills
- Well rounded communicator with the potential to liaise with all levels in the organisation, including customers
- Good understanding of the impact of their role to the wider business and its customers
- You will be required to Support as appropriate with housekeeping duties and carry out such other duties that may be reasonably required across the manufacturing area.
- You will take responsibility for your own and other’s health and safety in the working environment
You must be able to work flexible hours.
Apply for Graphics QA Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly