Internal Technical Sales Engineer
An Internal Technical Sales Engineer is required by an award winning manufacturer of mechanical handling systems, selling to a wide and diverse range of UK & International customers.
SALARY: Up to £30,000 - BENEFITS: Pension
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Sittingbourne, Chatham, Sheerness, Canterbury, Maidstone, Rochester, Gillingham
JOB SPECIFICATION: Internal Technical Sales Engineer
We require a talented and ambitious individual to join our team as a Technical Sales / Support Engineer to prepare quotations for our customers and provide support in all technical issues relating to the sales of our products. The role is predominantly office based; however some travel to exhibitions and customer visits will be required.
THIS IS A VARIED ROLE WITH RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDING:
* Specifying and quoting for products against a customer’s particular requirements
* Solving customers’ problems with products and technical advice
* Promoting new product ideas and the company brand to existing (70%) and new customers
* Training customers, distributors and internal sales staff
* Offer equipment design advice to customers and OEMs
REQUIREMENTS: Internal Technical Sales Engineer
* Full UK driving license is essential
* HNC/HND (or higher) in a relevant Engineering discipline
* Practical knowledge/experience within a Mechanical Engineering environment
* Excellent attention to detail
* Demonstrable relationship building skills
* The ability to manage time and workload efficiently
* Previous experience of a Technical Sales role (or similar) is preferred
* The ability to assimilate and learn technical information, and communicate this effectively
Part of an international group of companies, this UK subsidiary supplies conveying equipment to end users and OEM’s in the UK, EMEA and APAC, via agents, distributors and their own sales force.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Technical Sales, Sales Engineer, Capital Equipment Sales
WHY WORK FOR US?
We believe in team-work and equal opportunities for all. We pride ourselves on the quality of the products we design and manufacture, and are committed to developing and motivating our employees to enable them to achieve a high standard of workmanship. We believe all employees, regardless in which capacity they joined the company, are important to our success.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Internal Sales, Technical Sales, Product Support, technical Pre-Sales Support.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Tony Moroney quoting Internal Technical Sales Engineer reference TM1801-30, to DD: +44 (0)1604 683310 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
Apply for Internal Technical Sales Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly