Sales, Product, & Marketing Coordinator
NEW VACANCY! (PK5154)
SALES, PRODUCT AND MARKETING COORDINATOR DORSET/HAMPSHIRE
Circa £30K (Depending on Experience)
Initial 12 month maternity cover
Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 5:00pm
Our client, a global solutions company for the packaging industry, seeks a Sales Product and Marketing Coordinator to help manage niche customers, support the product & marketing activities of the company and to lead office administration.
- Answer the telephone and pass the call to the relevant contact in the team
- Arrange distribution of mail/samples, as required. Ensure customer files are kept up to date and properly archived when complete.
- Organise couriers and outgoing post
- Manage office equipment and stationery supplies.
- Make travel arrangements and book hotels, as necessary.
- Arrange meetings at plants and with customers.
- Manage library of stock component/samples (samples inventory & storeroom) and supply to customers.
- Showroom management.
- To grow sales and visit customers
- To progress sales enquiries received from customers to relevant manufacturing plants.
- To prepare quotations to customers, in conjunction with the team, from price list/costs received from manufacturing plants.
- To communicate quotations to customers, ensuring satisfactory receipt and follow up.
- To follow-up client project developments.
PRODUCT & MARKETING SUPPORT
- External tools (printed materials, sales tools; trends):
- Support the offices with external tools distribution
- Keep a sales tools inventory
- Support marketing & Trends activity
- Magazine creation support: Gather information from external sales offices, Draft articles for review
- Events management support: Lead the organisation of the company trade shows (incl. product samples, application forms, entry prizes, clients’ dinner, hotels and travel, stand organisation). Travel if necessary to support exhibition set-ups and show organisation/day-to-day tasks.
- Communication: Maintain a central customer data base, ensuring all addresses and contact details are up to date.
- Social Media coordinator: Company Facebook & Linked In accounts. Also E-blast management for global distribution of news
- The most important attributes required are determination, a ‘self starting’ attitude and the ability to work, unsupervised in a competitive and pressurised environment
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Keyboard and computational skills – excel; word; power point.
- Good initiative.
- Works well, without supervision.
- Good motivation and ability to prioritise own work.
- Accurate manipulation and presentation of data.
- IT and Social Media savvy
- Could suit a graduate