Gluing Operator - Cartons
PK5160 - GLUING OPERATOR - CARTONS
MIDLANDS (Please contact me for further location details)
£ Negotiable (Depending on Experience) + Overtime (Paid at Time + ½ or Double Time)
Hours of Work: Permanent Nights but can accommodate Double Day Shifts for the right candidate
Our Client is a high quality manufacturer of printed folding cartons servicing some of the UK’s best known companies and leading brands.
They are currently looking to recruit a Gluing Operator to operate their Vega & Heidelberg Diana Machines.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Knowledge of carton gluing
- Good attendance and timekeeping
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible attitude towards working is a must
- Working overtime when required