Sales Engineer Scotland
Market Leading Company offering career prospects looking to recruit a proven Sales Engineer.
BASIC SALARY £40,000-£45,000. OTE £55,000-£60,000
BENEFITS: Company car or car Allowance, 6% Contributory Pension. Healthcare Scheme. Laptop. Home broadband. Mobile. 25 days plus Stats.
LOCATION: Stirling, Scotland
CIOMMUTABEL LCOATIONS: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth, Ayr, Dundee, Dunfermline, Kilmarnock.
THE COMPANY - Sales Engineer – Marking and Coding Products
We are a market leading provider of capital equipment and technology based products, part of a worldwide group of companies with revenues in excess of $19B US. We were established in the late 1960’s and initially targeted the beverage market, however over the years we now offer market leading coding and marking solutions to other markets including Food, Medical, Personal Care and homecare markets. Today, we employ over 2,600 employees in 26 sites globally.
After undergoing a strategic business review, they are now looking to strengthen their sales team with a high calibre professional Sales person.
THE ROLE – Sales Engineer – Marking and Coding Products
The role has been created due to current company growth, projected growth plans, and the number of opportunities that have arisen in the area
We are now seeking an Area Sales Manager to increase our strong presence within the Scot and Northern Ireland focussing on solution selling to the Food, beverage, Pharmaceutical, personal care, electronics, chemical and aerospace Industries throughout the region
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO WILL:
* Secure and grow revenue within Scotland and Northern Ireland, covering both existing and new customers
* Sell capital equipment, services and consumables.
* Ensure a professional line is presented at all times managing customer expectations as appropriate in line with the business priorities.
* Be able to identify, quantify and propose a plan to gain additional business from existing customers and the ability to network through clients.
* Ensure that the customer’s SLA is delivered
We are interested in receiving applications from candidates with the following:
* A professional sales person looking to develop their career with a well-established leading supplier of Coding and Marking solutions.
* Knowledge of the coding and marking industry would be of particular interest.
* Must have a proven track record of selling into production, manufacturing or other technical B2B environments
* Commercially astute and consultative approach to new Business Development and Account Management
* Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
* Influencing skills and some experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
* Real ‘can-do’ attitude
* Self-motivated, Ambitious, entrepreneurial, with excellent team player skills.
You could have previously held one of the following roles: Key Account Manager, Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, Technical Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Strategic Account Manager
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* The opportunity to join a leading brand name and worldwide manufacturer, experiencing a period of expansion and growth and seeking to bolster its international talent pool.
* A group of companies with a structured UK, European and worldwide sales forces. We have an active policy of promotion from within and offer the genuine opportunity to develop your career locally or internationally.
* A first class remuneration package including a highly competitive salary, bonus, pension, and other benefits normally associated with an international group.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
Interested? In the first instance please forward your CV including your current salary level to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting Sales Engineer – Marking and Coding Products – Scotland reference IP1712-31 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683307 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based
Apply for Sales Engineer Scotland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly