New Business Development Manager - Labels
NEW VACANCY! (PK5164)
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LABELS
Up to £50K + Monthly Commission (Genuine OTE over £60K) + Car A4/3 Series + Pension
Our client is a leading privately owned labels manufacturer with 25 years of expertise in the development and manufacturing of innovative labels for the food & drink, household, personal care and industrial markets, the company is currently undertaking a significant operational investment programme and restructure of its sales and marketing strategy.
The Company therefore has an exciting opportunity for a new Business Development Manager to join the team to drive growth and profitability across a number of identified market sectors and applications.
The ideal candidate will be a confident, proactive, relationship-driven individual - an experienced business developer with a ‘must win’ attitude.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Exceed sales and revenue targets through acquisition of new revenue in target markets (Food & drink, Personal & Household Care and Industrial)
- Build and manage relationships with new accounts in order to develop and grow contracted revenue streams
- Act as the point of escalation for any major commercial or operational issues
- To deliver agreed Key Performance Indicators and Objectives as defined by the company strategy and tactical activity plans
- To generate strategic relationships with key individuals within the current and target customer bases
- Work with the estimating and customer service teams to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Preparation of sales plan pipeline, targets, CRM and reporting
- Extensive experience of selling to brands and retailers with an established personal network of contacts and relationships in target markets
- Excellent solution sales skills with a proven track record
- Knowledge of the packaging and/or ideally label industry supply chain
- People oriented with excellent listening and communication skills
- Highly organised and proactive with strong planning and time management skills
- Able to build relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills
- Educated to A Level standard min.
- Confident in Microsoft Office Packages – Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Confident in use of CRM tools
- Full clean driving license