Sales Executive - Beauty Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK5167)
SALES EXECUTIVE MIDLANDS / SOUTH
Salary Dependant on Experience + Company Car + Pension + Benefits
Our client, a global manufacturing group in cosmetic packaging (compacts; lipsticks; mascara; lip gloss; skincare jars and closures), are recruiting for a highly motivated and dynamic Sales Executive. Their target is to promote in the UK, Italy, Scandinavia, Turkey and the Middle East supporting existing customers and building new business to grow sales.
The role will be home based with regular travel to UK and overseas offices and clients. You will manage a portfolio of Key Accounts to include leading global household brands in cosmetics, skincare and fragrance markets. You will also be tasked with development of new business for the company.
- Manage and develop sales with existing and potential new accounts to be agreed, which could be in UK; Italy; Turkey; Middle East & Scandinavia. Responsible for leading profitable growth of sales/new product developments for the agreed customer accounts
- Selling stock and custom packaging solutions from our own factories to both corporate and niche accounts
- Key Account Management which could include accounts such as Walgreens Boots Alliance; Coty etc.
- Presentation of product and corporate materials, supported by strong marketing & sales tools.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and inter-company colleagues.
- Achieve agreed annual sales target
- Frequent visits to customers to present packaging ideas with aim to stimulate new enquiries and obtain new briefs to grow sales revenue
- Interacting with the NBD (New Business Development Team) in the far East, Europe and the Americas and the UK internal team to manage customer projects from order placement, development, manufacture, shipment and delivery of goods, making sure new projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Building strong relationships with customers and company factories to support successful realisation of projects and ongoing supply chain ensuring high levels of service are upheld.
- Leading price negotiations, inventory management, contracts and payment terms with customers.
- Providing the interface between sales and operations
- Supporting the MD & Sales Manager in preparation of annual sales forecasts and monitoring sales working with the finance teams
- Travel to customers and company factories as required
- Represent the company at various exhibitions as required
- Participate at Sales meetings as required
- 2+ years of successful sales experience in the beauty packaging industry
- Excellent written and oral skills – Italian language skills would be an advantage
- Autonomous working attitude with a need to be based in the UK office regularly
- Good presentation & negotiation skills
- Understanding of the challenges of developing new packaging
- IT skills – word; excel; PPT