Business Development Manager (Junior / Established Level)
PK5173 - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (JUNIOR OR ESTABLISHED LEVEL)
Salary Guide is up to £35K however this is genuinely flexible for the right candidate + Company Car / Allowance + Bonus
Our Client is a medium sized, independent corrugated sheet plant based in the Midlands, they also supply a full range of packaging consumables to suit their client’s requirements.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager (Junior or Established Level) to manage and develop a substantial portfolio of existing accounts as well the opportunity to develop new business when required; the role is approx 50% managing an existing territory turning over between £400-800K
My client is looking for someone with a good personality who can stand out from the crowd, ideally with corrugated packaging / packaging consumables experience although this is not essential.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Excellent at building relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ability to work as part of a team and
- Confident negotiator and ability to close the deal
- Good communication skills – written, oral, telephone, face to face and IT
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to cope with competing demands to prioritise tasks
- Positive proactive attitude
- Capable of working independently but also a positive contributor to meeting team objectives
- Flexible, adaptable response to change within a high growth business environment
My client is genuinely a lovely company to work for who look after their staff and offer them the support they need in order to be successful.
Apply for Business Development Manager (Junior / Established Level)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly