Trainee Cut & Crease Operator / Die Cutter - Cartons
TRAINEE CUT & CREASE OPERATOR / DIE CUTTER (PK5176)
SHIFT PATTERN: EITHER THREE SHIFT OR CONTINENTALS
3 shift working, 6am – 1.30pm, 1.30pm – 21.00pm, & 21.00pm – 6am
4 shift continental hours working 3 x 12 hour shift rotation
Our Client are specialists in manufacturing and printed folded cartons to a variety of markets, they are a very well invested factory with the very latest technology and machinery and a fantastic reputation in the industry.
Our client, due to recent business wins is looking to recruit a number of Cut and Crease Operators. My client will consider candidates operating different machinery in a packaging environment or candidates from a mechanical background. A full training programme will be provided
Once Trained Responsibilities will be as follows:
- Ensure the smooth running of the Cut & Crease (Bobst) machines, producing high quality cartons.
- Make ready and run the machines, following the instructions given on the works orders regarding run speeds and special instructions.
- Carry out quality checks at pre-determined intervals throughout the running of the job.
- Must have good working relationships with all individuals and departments
- Ensure that the machine is kept clean and tidy at all times and that maintenance programmes are followed and documented.
- Report any faults immediately to the Production Manager.
- Ability to deal with and speak to engineers directly, depending on the nature of the fault.
- Perform any other duties as and when required.
- Have a degree of personal flexibility as it may be expected, from time to time, to assist other departments.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, hygiene standards, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
Apply for Trainee Cut & Crease Operator / Die Cutter - Cartons
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly