UK Sales Manager - Label Consumables
NEW VACANCY! (PK5171)
UK SALES MANAGER – LABEL CONSUMABLES SOUTH EAST
Attractive Basic Salary + Bonus + Car/Allowance + Phone + Laptop + Pension
Our client is a UK division within an International Group producing bespoke high quality labels and software. From plain self-adhesive and pre-printed labels, ID tags, thermal transfer ribbons, print heads and printers as well as labelling software with a particular focus on Life Sciences, Healthcare, Food & Drink, Local Authorities, Automotive and Electrical markets.
They have a current requirement for a UK Consumables Sales Manager based within easy access of the office to plan and implement personal and team’s sales and marketing activities in order to meet company targets for retention growth and profitability. The sale involves dealing with people at all levels within a target company and requires both a technical and commercial perspective.
To be successful the Sales Manager must work closely with the internal resources available in the UK office, specifically a team of specialists including printer specialists,
software and mechanical design engineers, project management, marketing and support services.
You will also be responsible for implementing Company strategies to maximise sales growth within the Consumables Division.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage internal Sales team
- Think strategically about how to grow business through: New markets, New products, Organic growth through customers, New business, Cross sell products from other group divisions
- Plan and prioritise personal and team sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - managing personal time and productivity
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities, e.g. product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing
- Actively generate and follow up sales enquiries which will lead to future revenue generating opportunities
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS Preferred:
- At least six years previous experience in Sales management and strategic growth
- Experience of running an internal telesales team
- Must be an excellent communicator and possess natural ability to identify opportunities
- Highly motivated, eager to learn, tenacious, determined and driven.
- Product/Industry knowledge in:
- Thermal ribbons
- Label design software
- Hardware such as printers and verifiers
- Markets: General manufacturing, Life Sciences, resellers etc.
- Proven track record of success
Apply for UK Sales Manager - Label Consumables
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly