Business Development Manager - Luxury Packaging
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (PK5182)
MIDLANDS / SOUTH EAST
£35K - £45K (Depending On Experience) + Commission + Car Allowance
Our client is a leading global specialist in luxury retail packaging; they supply luxury paper bags, bespoke rigid boxes, ribbons, tissue and fabric bags to high end clients in the fashion, beauty and retail markets.
Due to continued growth, our client is currently looking to recruit a high calibre candidate used to working with High End Brands and High Street Retailers to join their team. The role will involve approximately 20% account management and 80% new business development. The majority of the company’s client base is located in London, candidates would be expected to be in the Company office when not out on appointments with clients.
The ideal candidate will have a background selling to fashion brands, and high end retailers. My client is open to considering ambitious and driven new business candidates used to working Brand side in the right market sectors.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Confident in researching and cold calling potential new customers
- Presenting to potential customers
- Tenacious and adaptable and able to develop new business in challenging environments
- Strong and honest work ethic and the drive and motivation to thrive in a demanding sales environment
- Establish and develop relationships with customers at all levels and entertain clients as required
- Identify any issues in the client relationship and implement corrective actions through regular reviews
- Ongoing competitor analysis
- Monthly reporting of sales activity and business results