Sales Manager | Technical Films & Laminates | UK
Specialising in the international supply of flexible packaging, this company’s product range is regarded as one of the best in the industry. With an aggressive growth strategy in place going into 2018, this is a role offering the opportunity to progress to the next management level for someone who is ambitious and self-motivated when it comes to excellent customer service and key account management.
Sales Manager | Technical Films & Laminates | UK | Excellent Package + OTE
A highly reputable business specialising in the manufacture of premium products with a high level of focus on innovation within films and laminates. They are the market leaders for large scale categories of the sectors in which they trade and are renowned for their proactive product offering. They readily support continuous investment in their facilities, new equipment and personnel, and have the luxury of high demand for their products and services, providing to all the major market sectors.
As Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing new business
- Selling a variety of products to include gravure and flexo printed flexible packaging (films and laminates)
- Winning new business within the Food market, specifically Meat, Dairy and Bakery
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers and buyers through visits, telephone calls and emails
- Maximising profitability of existing accounts
Key attributes required:
- Current experience selling gravure and flexo printed technical films and laminates
- Experience selling to the Food sector, specifically Meat, Dairy and Bakery
- Proven ability to win new business and develop key accounts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Drive and ambition
A fantastic role that will enable you to demonstrate your skills and experience gained from previous employment and further develop your understanding within a global company. You'll receive a competitive salary with a great benefits package.
Submit your details without delay to be considered.