National Sales Manager - Food Packaging
- Full Time
NEW VACANCY! (PK5190)
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER ANY LOCATION
Attractive Salary based on level of experience + Bonus + Car + Pension + Private Healthcare
Our Client is a leading bespoke manufacturer of packaging for a wide range of markets including bakery, dairy, protein, food service, produce and non-food in the UK and throughout Europe.
They are currently looking for a National Sales Manager, to take on a portfolio of key accounts and to drive forward new business. A central / Midlands location is preferable but the role is field based 4 days a week so all other locations will be considered.
The ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record in the packaging industry, full product training will be given. Experience of selling into food processing and food retail markets would also be very advantageous.
- To be the first point of contact between the company and customers.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities within existing customer base.
- Drive new business for specified market in line with company vision.
- Develop leads into new business opportunities and customers.
- Responsibility to support customer base with product selection where necessary.
- Compiling reports on an accurate basis as required by management.
- Establish, develop and maintain excellent relationships with potential customers through effective communication and building appropriate networks and partnerships.
- Maintain accurate records using the agreed systems and ensures all customer files are well organised.
- Self-motivated, organised and able to prioritise in a multi-task environment.
- Strong communication skills; to be able to listen, absorb and to clearly communicate information and ideas with both internal and external stakeholders
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- IT literate (MS Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, the internet).
Apply for National Sales Manager - Food Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly