Business Development Manager - Luxury Packaging
PK5192 - BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
£Open + Commission + Car / Car Allowance
Our client is a well-established luxury packaging distributor based in the South East, they specialise in project managing bespoke packaging orders for small to medium retailers and also the fast food market. Our client’s product range includes: luxury bags / carrier bags (plastic, paper and fabric), printed luxury and gift boxes, tissue paper, ribbons, promotional printed products etc.
Due to expansion of the company and their premises, our client is currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to help generate new business / lead the company into new area. The role will be homebased covering the South but you are not restricted to this area.
There is the opportunity for a more Senior Level position with this company.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Developing leads into new business opportunities and customers
- Arranging client visits with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Taking enquiries from customers
- Commitment to providing excellent customer services
- Cold calling prospect clients
Although this position is focused on new business generation, our client is realistic in their expectations and are prepared to invest in this person to ensure they are successful. With a lot of print knowledge, our client’s team have an excellent knowledge of the industry and have a comprehensive supplier base.