Key Account Manager - Retail Packaging / Luxury Packaging
PK5194 - KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – RETAIL PACKAGING / LUXURY PACKAGING
MIDLANDS OR SOUTH
Salary Level: Guide of £40K - £45K (This is Genuinely Flexible Depending On Experience) + Bonus + Company Car + Pension + Phone + Laptop
Our Client is a manufacturer and supplier of fashion / retail packaging and labelling products, product range includes: poly bags, wrap bands, insert cards,self-adhesive labels, hangers and luxury packaging.
They are currently looking to recruit a high calibre Key Account Manager to join their dynamic, fast-paced and ever evolving environment, providing excellent customer service and responsible for the development of both new and existing accounts.
- Manage the named accounts (existing customers, new business accounts and target accounts) to maximise profitability, in line with corporate objectives, business plan and sales targets.
- Establish, develop and maintain excellent relationships with existing and potential customers through effective communication (telephone, email, letter, visit, etc) and building appropriate networks and partnerships.
- Responsible for account managing, sustaining and maximising revenues from named accounts.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement, variations in price, delivery and specification.
- Accountable for sales forecasting (including aged stock) and sales budgeting by providing accurate sales forecasts for all sourcing regions.
- Contribute to the annual business planning and budget process.
- Directly involved in commercial decisions that impact the profitability of the named accounts.
- Identify market trends to grow incremental revenue/commercial opportunities.
- Liaise with the sister companies to manage the named accounts.
- Liaise with other departments (e.g. Design, Production, Sales Administration, Credit Control and Finance) to manage named accounts.
- Collect information and prepare proposals for new and existing customers.
- Contribute to development of marketing strategy and materials.
- Contribute to product development in response to customer needs.
- Work alongside other Account Managers to ensure a consistent process across the business and the sister companies.
- Partner with production to resolve quality issues as needed.
- Attend trade exhibitions, events, trials and demonstrations and other ad hoc activities involving customers.
- Keep abreast of companies' products and services.
- Keep abreast of competitors' activities.
- The Account Manager may be asked