Laminator Operator - Flexible Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK5203) EAST MIDLANDS
£8/9 per hour + Overtime + Pension
Our client specialises in manufacturing flexible packaging to major fast-moving consumer goods companies and many well-known household brands. They are very responsive to innovation and developing trends and are investing in the UK manufacturing sector.
Due to recent expansion, our client is currently looking to recruit a Laminator Operator to operate solventless & solvent based machines capable of laminating various substrates.
There are various shifts available as the client runs a 24/7 manufacturing facility. Salary will depend on experience and level of training required.
- To operate the machinery in a safe working manner in line with all company best practices and procedures
- Properly operate machine to run efficiently and produce quality products
- Maximise the utilisation of equipment by operating the machinery at available capacity and speed
- Adhere to production schedule
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Self-motivated individual who pays close attention to detail
- Excellent communicator to all levels of Managers and Employees
- Able to follow instructions and complete within a given timeline
- Good organisational skills, maintain working area and ensure that it is kept clean
- General administration skills
Only candidates who have operated lamination machinery in a flexible packaging manufacturing environment will be considered for this role.