Internal Sales Account Manager - Printed Bags
PK5208 - INTERNAL SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
BEDFORDSHIRE / BUCKINGHAMSHIRE / NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
(Please contact me for further location details)
Starting Salary £24K / £25K + Bonus (After 1 Year of turnover of £250K+)
Our client has been established for over 20 years and specialises in supplying their client based with a wide range of printed bags (luxury paper bags, cotton / woven bags (twist, role and paper handle), for promotional and retail companies. The company has solid partner factories in the UK and abroad, an excellent customer base consisting of small and large customers (although tend not to go after mass volume orders) and is very financially stable.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an Internal Sales Account Manager with print experience to join their team.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- The role is predominately office based but where the individual feels it would be beneficial to meet with potential or existing customers, they can go out or have them on site for meetings. Otherwise, they will need to be in the office for cover, Monday to Friday.
- The successful candidate will be given a section of existing customers worth around £100K and would be expected to build on this and achieve £200-300K in year one depending on salary.
- You would be expected to bring and create leads as well as have their in-house share of daily web and phone enquiries.
- Working in a team of three other Account Managers and a Sales Director.
- You would do your own sales admin up to the point of placing the orders with the factory; the company has a despatch and accounts team that take in most of the work after that.
- The company are a close knit team and like to give great service and do things properly. The focus is on looking after customers, the team, their partner factories and then just as crucial, the bottom line.
- The candidate may be able to sell products to existing customers, especially if they have good contacts with agencies / print companies / advertising / larger company marketing departments that do not outsource print.