Field Based Business Manager - Corrugated
6 days left
- Full Time
PK5212) - FIELD BASED BUSINESS MANAGER
TERRITORY: SOUTH COAST (West Sussex, Surrey, Hants, East Sussex)
Genuinely flexible depending on experience + Uncapped Commission (average £18K per annum) + Tablet or Lap-Top + Mobile + Car + Statutory Pension + Option To Join Company Health Care Scheme (After 6 Month Probationary Period)
Our client is a specialist in corrugated packaging design and manufacturer based in the South East. The company is an ISO accredited company whose business is the design, manufacture and distribution of corrugated packaging and related supplies. The company has numerous business awards and high standards and is looking to grow their annual turnover from 10 million to £11.5 million for 2018.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced sales professional, with field-based experience. The role will be managing / developing some existing clients (25%) and developing business from new prospects you have sourced from your geographical territory (75%). This territory has not been explored much by the company and there is a lot of potential!
You will need to have the motivation and flair to source new leads & build and develop your own sales pipeline, whilst developing our share of the market place, within a geographical territory.
You would be expected to plan and manage your weekly appointments to ensure you see as many existing and new prospects as possible, whilst working closely with your own dedicated Internal Account Manager to win business in all areas you are responsible for. You are not restricted to any industry in your prospecting.
Packaging or paper supplies or aligned industry experience with proof of success selling in this market is ideal.
- This role is external and requires frequent travel therefore you require a full clean UK licence.
- You must have high level of integrity and work ethic.
- You also need to be flexible with your working arrangements and work around client working arrangements.
- Excellent communicator with excellent listening skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a flexible attitude
- Strong computer skills and experience with customer relation management software
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Enthusiastic and confident with a professional manner
- Ability to travel, attend and conduct presentations
- Good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and client’s ability to maintain lasting relationships
- A good standard of education GCSE level C and above
- Competent in using systems such as Microsoft, CRM etc
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong working ethics
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
Apply for Field Based Business Manager - Corrugated
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly