Business Development Manager - Flexible Packaging
NEW VACANCY! (PK5221)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ANY UK LOCATION
£Open (negotiable depending on experience) + Car + Phone + Laptop
Our client is a leading flexible packaging manufacturer supplying a range of products including barrier film, pouches, lidding film and thermoforming into food markets. Able to offer the full solution under one roof, they have facilities to print, laminate and convert and have recently invested in some new machinery.
Currently looking for a Business Development Manager to generate new business in the above market sectors. The ideal candidate will be self motivated, ambitious and able to hit the ground running.
- Identify and target new business opportunities in the above market sectors
- Developing strong multi-functional relationships, both internally, and with customers, to ensure customer expectations are exceeded
- Gather and report marketing intelligence
- Able to use own initiative in decision making
- Adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually
- Professional and motivated with the necessary drive to succeed in all aspects of business
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills