Industrial Packaging Sales Executive
NEW VACANCY! (PK5226)
INDUSTRIAL PACKAGING SALES EXECUTIVE ENGLAND/ WALES
£25K-£30K Salary + Commission + Car + Pension after probation
Our client is a specialist in the design and manufacture of flexible protective packaging solutions, producing a range of performance cellulose films into food and non-food markets throughout the UK.
Our client is looking to add a new home based Sales Executive to join their team with a focus on developing business in the Industrial sector. You will inherit a portfolio of accounts and there is a very structured approach to new business with targets to follow up on.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- A 2-5 year background in B2B sales is essential for this role, industrial packaging experience is preferred although full product training will be given.
- A technically minded individual who can demonstrate the ability to comprehend detailed analytical information and communicate this effectively.
- Self-motivated, with ability to drive forward with sales, ability to organise own work schedule and operate as if they are a business owner, as well as working with a close knit sales team.
- Smart presentable professional, well-spoken in person and on the telephone.
- Confident in ability to take the initiative when approaching potential clients.
- Required to travel to visit customers and make presentations of company products to interested clients.
- Possess a high level of drive and ambition, sincerity, honesty and a high level of personal integrity.
- Friendly, people person able to work well as part of a team.
- The ideal candidate will be a proven hunter with an abundance of drive and enthusiasm.
- Able to use own initiative for cross selling opportunities.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook Email) are essential.
Apply for Industrial Packaging Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly