Sales Executive - Medical
NEW VACANCY! (PK5227)
SALES EXECUTIVE - MEDICAL ANY UK LOCATION
£ Salary depends on experience + Commission + Audi A3 + Pension
Our client is a specialist in the design and manufacture of packaging solutions, producing a range of film, bags, pouches and liners to a variety of markets both in the UK and internationally.
Currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to specialise in Medical Packaging, the role will be home based, covering the whole of the UK with regular travel to the head offices. You will inherit NHS accounts and also develop existing accounts and drive new business within medical and mortuary sectors.
You MUST have a strong background in medical sales although this can be selling any range of products.
The successful candidate will be bright and enthusiastic. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, forward thinking company who is experiencing phenomenal growth.
Key Skills / Responsibilities;
- A proven background in medical sales is essential for this role
- Ability to communicate to medical professionals and key distributors within the Healthcare Service
- To absorb detailed analytical data and to communicate this to potential customers in the Healthcare service as well as ability to answer questions raised by healthcare professionals and distributors
- Ability to liaise with Manufacturing production services staff on day to day customer specific problems in relation to the production of medical orders
- Self -Motivated ability to drive forward with sales, ability to organise own work schedule and operate as if they are a business owner, as well as working with a close knit sales team
- Required to travel to visit customers and make presentations of company products to interested clients
- A technically minded individual who can demonstrate the ability to comprehend detailed analytical information and communicate this effectively
- Smart well -dressed professional well spoken in person and on the telephone
- Self -Confident ability to take the initiative when approaching potential clients
- Possess a high level of drive and ambition. Sincerity, honesty and a high level of personal integrity
- Friendly, people person able to work well as part of a team
- Generate sales with existing and new customers through a structured, disciplined and professional approach in order to achieve outperformance results
- The ideal candidate will be a proven hunter with an abundance of drive and enthusiasm
- Able to use own initiative for cross selling opportunities
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Email) are essential
Apply for Sales Executive - Medical
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly