Sales Coordinator | Retail Packaging | North West
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Coordinator based in the Manchester region. Part of a designated team responsible for developing the relationships with current clients, this role is suited to a highly driven, energetic and proactive individual looking to use their excellent communication skills to interact with clients in an internal sales support role.
Sales Coordinator | Retail Packaging | North West | £20k-£25k+
Dealing directly with blue-chip retailers in design for on and off shelf packaging and display, this rapidly expanding company provides a full creative service within corrugated packaging. Offering a one-stop-shop facility to customers, including concept & design, repro, complete manufacture, packaging and fulfilment they have a proven track record when it comes to highly innovative retail ready packaging.
As Sales Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Acting as the first point of contact for new and existing customers looking to place orders or query existing orders
- Responding to and following up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Managing and controlling specific lines of stock for individual accounts
- Supporting the External Sales team
- Ensuring the correct management of day-to-day administration and customer records
Key attributes required:
- Strong people skills with the ability to easily develop excellent customer relationships
- A background in a similar role with experience in order processing and managing costs and quotations would be preferable
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask
- An understanding/background of the packaging industry would be an advantage
- Abaca MIS knowledge would be a definite preference but full training will be given to the successful applicant
- Strong MS Office skills
A leading company in their field, this client services position is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part in developing a division in a role offering lots of variety.
Apply today for immediate consideration.