Business Development Manager - Retail Bags
NEW VACANCY! (PK5240)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – RETAIL BAGS NORTHERN ENGLAND
Open + Uncapped Commission + Bonus + Car + Laptop + Mobile
Our client is a leading manufacturer of flexible packaging products to include printed film, mailing bags and pallet wrap to both retail and industrial markets in the UK; due to growth they are looking for a Business Development Manager as an addition to the sales team. You will be targeted with generating growth and new custom to the company with a particular focus on bags for the retail sector, from LDPE, HDPE carrier bags, reusable bags, PP woven bags, bread bags & paper bags etc,
This is a home based National position, the ideal candidate will be well established with a successful track record of sales in the above products and markets.
- A proven track record of winning, growing and retaining new business.
- A wide exposure to business relationships within the retail sector.
- Keen to adapt to innovation and the introduction of new products to develop new business opportunities.
- A self-starter who is versatile and flexible to new situations.
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Initiative: Able to use own initiative in decision making.
- Adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually.
- Professional and motivated with the necessary drive to succeed in all aspects of business.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and profitable business to assist in their strategic growth plans. With large scale investment and the regular acquisition of additional products and capabilities.