Business Development Manager | Corrugated | South East
Fast-paced sales position suited to a driven sale professional who possesses a hunter new business mentality and is eager to take a step up in their career. A new role designed to facilitate quality new business opportunities across the South for one of the UK’s leading independent producers of conventional corrugated packaging.
Business Development Manager | Corrugated | South East | Salary to Attract the Best
Due to considerable investment in their equipment, this award winning sheet plant possesses one of the most impressive in house production facilities available. The company can take initial concepts through to finished product on site and have fantastic transport capabilities for fast turnaround delivery. They work with a number of blue-chip customers in the Manufacturing, Industrial, Electrical, Automotive and Food markets.
The role of Business Development Manager will involve:
- Sourcing and winning new business for speciality corrugated packaging
- Selling a full range of high quality corrugated packaging incorporating 0201s, flexo printed, die cut stitched and glued
- Maximising key and inherited accounts
- Negotiating at senior levels within blue chip clients
- Playing a key role in the long term strategic growth of the business
- Covering the South East
Key attributes required:
- New business sales skills
- Successful history selling conventional corrugated packaging on behalf of a sheet plant
- Ability to develop key account relationships
- A consultative and solutions focussed approach
- Confidence to deal with major blue-chip brands to provide market leading packaging solutions
If you're interested in building your sales career and having unlimited earning potential – get in touch! This is an unmissable opportunity to join one of country’s top packaging manufacturers.