Project Manager | Packaging Design Agency | London
We are currently working with a progressive packaging design agency to recruit a Project Manager to work on innovative briefs for leading brands. The company are financially secure, have exciting growth plans and are looking for a Project Manager that is craving a challenge and who can hit the ground running.
Project Manager | Packaging Design Agency | London | £28k-£35k
Offering patented alternatives to standard cardboard packaging this company provides the full creative service to their international client base. From concept to production to delivery, services on offer include structural, graphic design and full artwork solutions. Multi award-winning they are renowned for their truly ‘outside the box’ approach to packaging design.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Engaging with complex projects, supporting the client, internal design and production teams
- Creating budgets, briefs, proposals and timelines in conjunction with the creative team
- Managing projects from client brief right through to global manufacturing and delivery
- Developing, organising and managing the administrative processes of projects and client development, to support the delivery of the highest quality work
- Ensuring internal and external project documents are to up date and filed correctly
Key attributes required:
- Design/print or packaging production background
- Full understanding of the design/print production process – this is essential
- Skills to build client relationships and develop new business opportunities
- Confidence speaking with clients and suppliers
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Working knowledge of Office 365
Working on cutting edge packaging development projects for some of the best known brands in the world; with access to good prospects and excellent benefits this role would suit an individual looking to join a progressive company with a real ‘boutique’ feel.
Submit your details in the first instance to be considered.