Sales Manager - Germany
Sales Manager - Germany
Package: Up to €110,000 + 30% Bonus + Car
My client is a leading global frontrunner in the provision of industrial packaging solutions to some of the worlds’ largest organisations. Priding itself on its best-in-class service levels they are looking to appoint someone who has the ability to demonstrate a passion for developing and delivering world class solutions, nurturing key accounts, driving new business and cultivating a culture of performance within their team.
- Responsible for a sales portfolio of circa €100m with a multitude of blue-chip customers.
- Managing a team of 7 sales executives.
- With a predominant focus on key account management you will be challenged with developing a strategy aimed at driving better commercial performance on key accounts while also identifying opportunities for further account penetration and growth.
- Aside from this you will also be expected to take a step back from the market and devise a go-to-market approach aimed at new business development within oils, lubricants and chemicals in addition to the non-typical markets of FMCG.
- Focused entirely on the German market it is essential that you nurture and develop talent within the team to provide a pipeline of internal candidates for future leadership positions as you yourself move upwards within the business.
- Demonstrable experience of selling products to industrial customers within a manufacturing, logistics or supply-chain environment combined with a strong understanding of a logistics supply chain.
- Experience of delivering a solutions-based approach to sales is paramount.
- An ability to evidence a strategic approach to business development, targeting and growing virgin markets.
- Commercially adept you must also possess the ability to assess a sales portfolio, analysing areas for growth in revenue and profit while also being strong enough to exit customers who do not fit the desired commercial profile.
- An excellent people manager, you will be a results-focused and collaborative leader able to both lead from the front and also push your team to deliver results beyond that of their market and internal competitors.
- Experience of selling IBC’s or other industrial packaging solutions would be hugely advantageous however this company are willing to structure a training and development program around candidates that show real promise.
- Perfect fluency in English and German is an absolute must.
This is a career opportunity not a job so we invite applications from committed, career minded individuals.
Unfortunately due to the anticipated high numbers of applications we will not be able to respond to every applicant.
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to: email@example.com
Apply for Sales Manager - Germany
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly