Business Development Manager
NEW VACANCY! (PK5252)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ANY UK LOCATION
Salary from £45K plus (depending on experience) + up to 20% Commission + Car + Contribution Pension matched up to 7% + Private Healthcare + 22 days holidays rising to 25.
Our client is an award-winning label company who are currently looking for a home office based Business Development Manager to sell group products for the European Healthcare division. Products include printed leaflet/ booklet labels, security labelling systems, variable data and anti-counterfeit labels.
You will be home based with weekly travel to the office to start with then less frequently. Some international travel will also be required.
- Selling high quality printed self-adhesive labels
- Autonomous home based role, looking for somebody with relevant background and drive, enthusiasm and ability to grow and develop new business
- Some existing business would be available, although the role is heavily new business focused
- Detailed understanding of the global healthcare market with in-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturers and their value chain.
- Experienced business development professional with the proven ability to open doors and engage new customers
- Pharmaceutical knowledge either in a manufacturer or solutions provider
- Demonstrable experience of creating and executing business development strategies within a complex market
- Highly developed leadership and influencing skills at all levels
- Ability to work and think at a strategic level
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly