Junior Account Executive
We have an opportunity for an excellent communicator, who can quickly build meaningful relationships with important stakeholders, to work with one of Britain’s leading brands. This opening is ideal for someone looking for a demanding role with great variety in their daily activities. It requires someone who can demonstrate an aptitude for exceptional organisation skills and adaptability in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a team player, with an efficient and proactive approach, to work alongside the global production hubs and UK based packaging commercial team of this renowned brand, covering packaging queries, preparing reports and liaising with commercial teams, ensuring service delivery is seamless and communication is impeccable.
- Work as an extension of the client’s team.
- Build trust through pro-activeness and technical support
- Be approachable at all times with a willingness to listen and solve issues.
- Managing the clear and consistent updates of systems
- Supporting communication between the commercial teams and packaging department
- Keep the client’s onsite management tools up to date
- Contacting Suppliers and providing feedback on a regular basis
- Manage production workflow through amends and ensure that all information is entered accurately and completed in full.
- Maintain the brands MIS, ensuring all information is always 100% accurate to support Account Manager.
- Support priority workload through production, liaising closely with the production hubs and Account Manager.
- Raise any issues whether client, production or team related, to the Account Manager.
Candidates must come from a printing background. Knowledge of design, retail, brand and packaging would be a bonus. We are looking for a flexible and hardworking individual whose skillset include computer literacy, excellent minute taking ability and a strong attention to detail.
Apply for Junior Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly