Area Sales Manager - Labelling
NEW VACANCY! (PK5268)
AREA SALES MANAGER SOUTH WEST / MIDLANDS
£30-36K + Monthly Commission (£8K OTE) + Company Car + Pension
Our client is a global labelling solutions company with a focus on label printing and data collection. Core business is in manufacturing and retail.
They currently require a homebased Area Sales Manager to take on a portfolio of accounts and to develop new business within all market sectors, to cover a territory in either the South West or the Midlands according to geography.
You will be tasked with management of a large volume of existing accounts with targets of 10-15% new business for the region.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- Achieve or exceed the sales target for the industrial and retail sectors as detailed in the annual budget
- Develop new and existing relationships with the purpose of providing company solutions
- Provide business activity reports on a regular basis or when required relaing to prospects, quotations, performance and forecasts
- Accept responsibility for end user accounts and determine a sales strategy to retain existing accounts and develop new business where possible
- Determine a proactive sales plan to build a robust prospect list in the area of new business development which will deliver new business expectation
- Ensure that all quotations are supplied in a timely manner to the specified company standard
- Manage enquiries ensuring that all relevant information is recorded and passed onto the appropriate teams
- Actively manage an unresolved debt and complaint issues meeting Understand the corporate strategy for the industrial and retail industries and product/ services
- Provide management with professional advices for the corporate strategy whenever possible
- To demonstrate that they can assimilate the necessary product knowledge, build relationships and meet demanding sales targets.
- Label manufacturing or any desktop labeling hardware / software sales experience is required
- Numerate and detail minded
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- Able to build effective relationships
- Well groomed and presentable