UK New Business Development Manager - Clothing Labels
UK NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / DIRECTOR (PK5270)
ANY UK LOCATION
£Very Competitive + Excellent Commission + Car / Car Allowance + Laptop + Mobile – CURRENT SALES TEAM EARN £100K+
Our client offers one of the world’s most diverse ranges of labelling, ticketing, retail and luxury packaging - specialising in apparel and associated industries with a particular focus on designer brands. Our client has a group turnover of €35million, employs over 200 full time members of staff and has manufacturing sites around the world including China and Turkey
Our client is currently looking to recruit a UK Business Development Manager, someone who can generate new business to help grow the UK operation, there is the option to cover Europe as well as the UK.
The ideal candidate will have managed and sustained a substantial turnover in the fashion industry – primarily branding, luxury packaging (primarily boxes)woven labels, tickets, buttons, tags, zippers, boxes, barcoding etc.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- You will be tenacious, adaptable and able to develop new business in challenging environments
- A background in luxury packaging or apparel labels / packaging / accessories
- You must have a proven track record of selling
- Motivated, ambitious and eager for a challenge
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience and customer satisfaction
- Good communication and presentation skills are key with the ability to build relationships at all levels
Our client offers genuine progression opportunities within the group and the ability to earn a very impressive salary!
Apply for UK New Business Development Manager - Clothing Labels
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly