Key Account Manager - Corrugated
PK5273 - KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
£30-35K+ Commission / Bonus + Company Car / Car Allowance (Package will be agreed with the successful candidate)
Our client is a leading independent corrugated sheet plant based in the Midlands, they have been established for over 40 years and they supply conventional and heavy duty corrugated packaging to a range of markets including automotive, manufacturing, food, engineering etc offering design services, warehousing, contract packing, fulfilment and logistics services.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an External Key Account Manager to join their existing team.
The position is a mixture of 50% managing existing accounts (Circa £750K - £1million) and 50% generating new business.
Our client will consider an experience candidate already working in a similar position or an internal candidate looking to progress into external sales.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of corrugated packaging
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Identifying, winning and developing new business
- Maintaining and developing existing key accounts where required
- Working with a broad range of customers across a vast range of business sectors
- Developing close and strong working relationships within the packaging sales office, design department, purchasing & production
- Working from home but expected to work from company office at least one day per week or as required
This is an opening that gives you great job satisfaction with a company that is growing rapidly and has ambitious strategic goals for the next 5 years. Our client offer great support to their external team and are realistic in their expectations