Multi-Skilled Engineer / Allrounder - Cartons
PK5291 - MULTI-SKILLED ENGINEER /ALLROUNDER
SOUTH EAST (North of London)
(Please contact me for further location details)
£ Negotiable (Depending On Experience) + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: Flexible
Our Client is a manufacturer of quality printed cartons supplying into a wide range of market sectors. They are currently looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Engineer to look after all Maintenance requirements throughout the Factory.
A background in either electrical or mechanical engineering is required and experience of print machine engineering or carton manufacturing is preferred.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Multi-skilled engineer with a background in either electrical or mechanical engineering
- The ability to read and understand electrical, mechanical and pneumatic schematics
- Involvement in preventative and predictive maintenance activity
- PC literate - ability to report maintenance programmes
- Pro-active involvement in improvement projects
- The ability to adopt a flexible and reactive approach to machine maintenance and breakdown