Business Development Manager | Corrugated Packaging | M62 Corridor
Fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to inherit a lucrative territory and represent a profitable corrugated manufacturer offering a great development opportunity and high earning potential. With significant growth in the last 2 years, the business has grown substantially and as a result is looking to invest further in their sales division.
Business Development Manager | Corrugated Packaging | M62 Corridor | £35k-£45k + Commission
One of the country’s largest manufacturers of corrugated products, ranging from die cut 0201s and heavy duty to printed shelf and retail ready work this is a company with fantastic capabilities to take new design concepts through to finished products all in house.
Active in the packaging industry for generations they have a portfolio of customers including major blue chip brands and are currently in the process of further expansion on the back of significant investment over the last five years.
On a day-to-day basis as Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and winning new business
- Selling a full range of printed, die cut and glued and heavier duty corrugated products
- Primarily targeting the Industrial and General Manufacturing sectors
- Covering the M62 corridor
- Maximising existing accounts in the region
Key attributes required:
- Current and relevant experience selling a full range of corrugated packaging products
- Track record selling to the Industrial and General Manufacturing sectors
- Consultative sales approach to winning new business opportunities
- Ability to build relationships and maximise existing accounts
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Target driven
A rewarding career move with an established company. If you have direct experience in the corrugated market and are looking to increase your profile in the industry, submit your details for our immediate review.