Customer Services Major Accounts Executive – Corrugated Packaging
5 days left
- Full Time
NEW VACANCY! (PK5286)
CUSTOMER SERVICES MAJOR ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE – CORRUGATED PACKAGING
CAMBRIDGESHIRE / NORTHANTS / BEDFORDSHIRE
(Please contact me for further location details)
£25K + 20 Days Holiday (Increasing by 1 Day Per Year To A Maximum of 23 Days)
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm / 8.30am to 4.30pm
As part of a packaging group, our client is a leading UK manufacturer of Bespoke Corrugated packaging and aims to be both innovative and creative in the solutions provided whilst offering the most appropriate and effective solutions designed to meet their customers’ objectives.
Our Client is currently looking to recruit a Customer Services Major Accounts Executive to join their team, Reporting directly to the Customer Services Supervisor.
- Managing selected Major accounts, from the initial stages of enquiry through ordering to the final stages of production, delivery and invoicing.
- Understanding and owning all elements of their customers’ requirements.
- Estimating project costs and selling prices with a view to maximising margin and efficiency while ensuring market competitiveness and customer retention.
- Working with all internal departments to ensure the smooth flow of work through the supply chain.
- Keeping accurate and up to date records, both electronically and paper based, as appropriate.
- Keeping the customer, Account Managers and internal teams up to date and informed of any changes in requirement, supply or delivery.
- Ownership of the entire process on behalf of the customer.
Apply for Customer Services Major Accounts Executive – Corrugated Packaging
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly